TPumps values positive labor relations at the highest level of Leadership; and our positive Employee Culture.
At Tpumps, our Employees come first; our Customers come second; and our stockholders come third. The rationale is pretty simple. If we treat our Employees right, they’re going to treat our Customers right. If our Customers are treated right, they will come back and our stockholders will benefit. Moreover, if we are committed to the proposition that we are going to treat our Employees right, then it follows a fortiori that we should treat the labor organizations that represent them no differently.
- To disagree without being disagreeable.
- To avoid character assassination and vilification when things don’t go our way.
- To learn to listen, not just for the sake of being courteous, but with a goal of genuinely understanding and evaluating another point of view.
- Learning to appreciate the value of loyal opposition.
- To learn that we are not always right.
- To be willing to compromise and appreciate the value of joint resolution of disputes.
- To understand that a short term “win” at any cost can be destructive to a long-term relationship.
Tpumps believes in : (1) to adequately and properly provide for the safety and economic well-being of our Employees; and (2) to keep our Company healthy and prosperous. In these times of ever increasing costs and volatile fuel prices, it is a difficult challenge. But we feel more confident knowing that our labor organizations are partners with whom we can join hands in this effort.
We are, after all, in a Customer Service business that depends for its success upon our Employees. Tpumps categorize itself as in Customer Service business. We just happen to sell healthy beverages.
The people of Tpumps are the creators of what we have become–and of what we will be. Our people transformed an idea into a legend. That legend will continue to grow only so long as it is nourished–by our people’s indomitable spirit, boundless energy, immense good will, and burning desire to excel.